Valentine Fun

Valentine Fun

Monday, July 11, 2011

Motorcycle Date Night

One of our date nights i toured the Friday Night Okinawa Streets from the back of Ed's Harley.  I think i blogged those pixs a LONG time ago....we had fun riding with the Oki drivers and i just closed me eyes each time we ventured off base!  This date night we decided to stop at Dragon Palace on our way home and ride the Roller Coaster.  Not that anything could be scarier than riding the streets on a Friday on Oki....but thought it would be fun.  While we were waiting we did some sticky pixs...we had our helmets with us so we put those on for one picture and Ed thought i should be in a trash can....right before the flash he shoved his finger up my nose!!! UHG!!!  And the picture below was me looking at my helmet head after i pulled it off and saw my crazy banshee chick hair....and he pulled another stunt.....he does make doing sticky pixs memorable....     

No comments:

Post a Comment